Wednesday, November 18, 2009

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE

I have been sending sheets to many of u for a long time now.You know the usefulness of the sheet. I have been employing some people for data entry etc.I cannot sustain it for a long time.I have now become more occupied with my official commitment and am not able to spare more time.

I have to employ someone else to check the data , summary sheet etc and request him to enter my final choices etc. It will not be possible for me to bear the expenses as I too have my family commitments and the Children are becoming young adults and need more of my financial support.

I need to have an income to cater to the expenses for preparing the sheet etc.


With more than 25 days of racing every month from December’09 to March’2010( I am counting Sundays as two days as both Hyderabad & Mumbai racing takes place), I feel that the viewers can share my expenses. The work involved is high and the information given is also sufficient for an average high end race goer.

I feel that an amount of Rs 2500/- per month for the four months period from a subscriber is reasonable.In case somebody wants to pay in lumpsum, it would be OK if they pay Rs 8,000/- for the 4 month period.In case somebody desires to pay in two instalments they can pay Rs 9000/- in two instalments of Rs 4500/- each.

I will not be able to post any message including the rating analysis etc in the blog during this period and will send the same only to the subscribers to their e mail id. Some of you may be put off by the thought of spending money for the information, but I think I am being practical. Please send your request for the subscription to my mail id g.swamybabu@gmail.com.

In this way I will be able to continue to do the work and the expenditure for employing people and the time spent for data entry etc will be shared.

In the process I do not deny that I may also be making some money if there are good number of subscribers. However, I would like to assure you that I will not be interested in retaining a huge portion of the income and will definitely like to keep only a small portion for the time spent.The balance, depending on the number of subscribers will be distributed to the subscribers based on different contests every month.

I will leave it to Jimmys decision to post in the blog or not. He is welcome to continue the postings. Please give it a thought and please do not mistake me by thinking that I am asking for money for the tips.

THE MONEY IS FOR THE LABOUR.I DON’T DESIRE TO HAVE AN INCOME OUT OF THE TIPS

Thanks

Swamy

3 comments:

Everyday is Lucky said...

First I pay RacingPulse now u, then some other will become paid blog/site, then for transportation to race course then the taxes, When will I make a profit this way???

Unknown said...

Swamy Sir,

Good Luck to you if you believe you can make some good money by making the blog paid site.

but honestly seeing other blogs offereings free tips and that very good like tony,shyam,VV . i hardly think anyone would join for 8000 rs/-

good luck sir, but if you dont get anyone as memeber we ask to start blogging again that too without effort and just put some tips

Unknown said...

Swamy Sir,

not worth making it pay site.. as i see it is too costly and tips are average


Dinesh

Powered By Blogger

Click to Print

DOWNLOADS

toolbar powered by Conduit

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

We acknowledge with thanks the SUPPORT systems available to us and for the PATRONAGE people have shown for this blog.


We would like to especially thank the Racing sites available due to which we are able to get instant information.


Swamy








Hit Count

Count :
View My Stats

STAT COUNTER

The Counter is now been set to UNIQUE VISITORS.

We crossed a MILLION page loads on 15.9.2011 , ONE AND A HALF MILLION page loads on 29.8.2012 & TWO MILLION on 22.7.2013

We had crossed Half A Million Unique Visitors on 19.7.2011 and reached THE COVETED MILLION MARK on 19.1.2013.

Thanks For Your Patronage.

Footer

The author does calculations based on certain mathematical theories which have been formulated with experience.

We cannot be winners everyday.It is important that we have a budget and play exactly as per a plan so that even during periods when the "LADY LUCK" deserts us, we still do not end up loosing a lot of money."LADY LUCK" does favour everybody at some point of time and we make returns at that time.


Mathematics by itself does not work whenever human involvement is there.

An analysis is also made on the possibilities whch exist for the Owner,Jockey & Trainer and a reasonable surmise is made.


The blog can be accessed by all and no invitation is necessary